No products in the cart.
Hair Treatment Henna
Monthly Rejuvenator. Fix Damage. Preserve Color.
We crafted this treatment to nourish and repair the hair and scalp. It’s an organic powder that's super fresh and dry-packed. Once applied this potent hair cocktail battles and conditions the hair, scalp, and skin—It’s amazingly powerful.
Nine ancient Ayurvedic plant-based herbs are used to make this super conditioning treatment. It applies like our other natural hair dye products (but NO color pigments).
Our Ayurvedic Herbal Treatments Are Your Best Choice: Award-winning herb harvests are freshly picked, milled, & sealed. Botanicals store extra rich for deep nourishment.
Always Cruelty-Free. Never Tested on Animals.
We crafted this treatment to nourish and repair the hair and scalp. It’s an organic powder that’s super fresh and dry-packed. Once applied this potent hair cocktail battles and conditions the hair, scalp, and skin—It’s amazingly powerful.
• specialized deep-treatment, monthly conditioner
• detox the hair & scalp to remove embedded residue & grime
• repair micro-trauma from regular blow-drying & styling stress
• flatten follicle-ridges & compact the cuticle layer on hair*
*enables better moisture & sheen retention
• anybody looking to condition, shine, or improve hair (or scalp) health
• anybody looking for a traditional henna-like treatment without pigment/color
1 packet (3.5 oz/100g) will treat hair to shoulder.
3 packets (10.5 oz/300g) will treat hair to waist.
Note: hair thickness and type (straight, curly, etc) will make a difference.
For super thick curly hair, order an extra packet.
Ex: Super Thick Curly Hair to Shoulder, Order 2 Packets.
Your Hair Takes Some Serious Abuse: From styling products, to air pollution, to hard water, to blow drying, your hair is constantly stripped of essential oils, important nutrients, and vital moisture—your hair weakens and your color fades.
Damaged hair loses color 50% faster than healthy hair.
And appears flat, dull, and lifeless.
Hair Treatment Henna to the rescue: It applies just like our other natural hair dye products (but NO color pigments). It’s an organic powder that’s super fresh, dry-packed, and ready to be mixed. Once mixed this potent hair cocktail of nine ancient Ayurvedic Indian herbs is ready to battle and condition the hair, scalp, and skin. It’s amazingly powerful.
Forget toxic retail brands—they’re not even close in quality.
Retail brands use poor ingredients and inject nasty poisons for storage.
That doesn’t make sense—You deserve better.
NINE! Ancient Ayurvedic plant-based herbs are used to make this super conditioning treatment. The key ingredient is Cassia Obovata(Neutral Henna). A non-coloring*, super conditioning flowering plant.
*Cassia Obovata can slightly stain white to light blonde hair to a light golden-wheaty color. It’s very subtle. Many blondes enjoy the flaxen results—may wash out in days or last a couple weeks. Darker hair colors will see No color change.
Our Super-Herbal Treatments Are Your Best Choice:
• Organically grown & seasonally hand-harvested in indigenous hearty soils.
• Milled to a fine powder to allow maximum, predictable treatment release.
• Hand-sifted three times to a uniform texture for best application.
• Vacuum-sealed & light-sealed to preserve potency, purity, and freshness.
Always Cruelty-Free. Never Tested on Animals.
NO added chemicals, preservatives or perfumes—just pure natural goodness!
Award-Winning Purity & Quality.
Ingredients: neutral henna(cassia obovata), alma gooseberry, shikakai fruit, brahmi oil, khus grass, Barbados nut, heded oil, baheda oil, katha/acaia leaves…(one potent Ayurvedic plant-based herbal cocktail).
Neutral henna(cassia obovata), alma gooseberry, shikakai fruit, brahmi oil, khus grass, Barbados nut, heded oil, baheda oil, katha/acaia leaves…(now that’s an Ayurvedic plant-based herbal cocktail!)
How To Apply
This is a powdered specialty hair & scalp treatment, NOT a hair dye.
Before Application: Wash hair TWICE with a high-lather shampoo. No conditioner or style products.
Hair can be Dry or Towel Dry, but not Wet. Wear smock or old towel over shoulders.
*Always perform a strand/spot test before full treatment & read below completely BEFORE starting.
1. MIX & PREPARE
• Use quart size mixing bowl per 3.5oz packet(100g) and a spoon to mix.
• Cover any surfaces that may stain: untreated wood, carpet, fabric, etc. (as a precaution).
• Pour powder into bowl. One packet treats straight, shoulder length hair (approx).
• Add hot, not boiling, water (approx 122º F) gradually to the powder.
Note: There’s no exact amount of water to add. Add a little at a time to get an applicable paste consistency.
Similar to a thick pudding or ketchup consistency.
• Prepare hair for treatment. Divide hair into four sections: Front, L&R sides, Back.
2. APPLY HAIR TREATMENT HENNA
• Apply directly to hair using gloved hand (gloves optional, won’t stain hands).
• Using gloved hand, scoop & apply the paste on back section (if crumbly, add water).
• Massage well into scalp. From root of hair, work evenly to top of hair. Take your time.
• Methodically apply from back to front section.
Optional: Comb through (wide-tooth comb) to increase hair contact with product.
• When done, cover head with included plastic cap. Leave on for 45 – 60 minutes.
3. RINSE & CONDITION
• Rinse out thoroughly (NO Shampoo) until all product removed. Then use conditioner.
Note: Be patient. Rinsing may take a little while. Conditioner will help removal.
Remember: It’s natural, no added perfumes. The paste has an earthy plant-based scent.
You can add fragrance oil or personal perfume to hair after rinsed out.
• Avoid shampooing for 24 hours. Allow natural herbal oils to nourish scalp and hair.
• Use it often (can be used up to 4 times per week)— excellent for hair and scalp.
• Regular usage heals hair from the scalp up. Restores natural moisture & sheen.
• Regular usage will increase hair color retention and duration.
~ Go for it & have fun!