Want a rocking brown with a blast of warm gingery notes? A chocolatey-chestnut?
Try our Auburn Beard Dye. It’s a dashing blend of Pure Henna and Medium Brown.
Perfectly fused to cast a russet glow over the medium brown foundation.
• people with medium brown beards with auburn hues
• someone looking to boldly change their look from blonde, light brown, or medium brown
• African American, Indian, and Asian natural hair color looking to add slight auburn notes
1 Packet (3.5 oz/100g) will dye average beard up to 5 times.
1 Packet can dye: hair, eyebrows, sideburns, mustache, and beard at the same time (average hair & beard length).
Our Select Harvest™ Henna makes a great base for this color, while indigo and added herbs taper back the deepest red and leave a warm, auburn finish. Your beard will color between earthy brown and vivid ginger. This color is a lighter cousin to Mahogany and a couple shades deeper than Light Brown.
By mixing extra natural conditioning agents (alma and shikakai), we can stabilize the red & brown pigment release to make a vibrant rusty-brown hue. Once mixed, the two bold colors are resisted just enough by the added conditioners to bind at slightly different rates. And then you have the rich chocolate base, with the rusty auburn-red henna hugging the outside. A brilliant expression.
*You can dye hair & beard with same packet!—Do it.
Our Henna-Based Hair Dyes Are Your Best Choice:
• Organically grown & seasonally hand-harvested in indigenous hearty soils.
• Milled to a fine powder to allow maximum, predictable pigment release.
• Hand-sifted three times to a uniform texture for best application.
• Vacuum-sealed & light-sealed to preserve potency, purity, and freshness.
Always Cruelty-Free. Never Tested on Animals.
NO added chemicals, preservatives or perfumes—just pure natural goodness!
Award-Winning Purity & Quality.
Ingredients: natural indigo, natural henna, red clay, alma gooseberry, shikakai fruit…(that’s it).