Don’t Stop Now! Keep the poisons off your hair and body, maintain glorious color, and have ethical confidence using our All Natural, Certified Organic & Cruelty-Free ingredients.
WARNING: Stimulating Treatment Action!
The three plant-based surfactants (bubble makers) make a rich micro-lather that resembles a foamy silk—feels awesome. At their tiny size they can zoom through your hair and scalp, separate all the shafts, penetrate deep down to the follicle root, and carry away all unwanted dirt and oil. Then Tea Tree stimulates and heals, while Peppermint detoxes and refreshes—your scalp dances with this treatment action, a real tactile response.
Extra Strength Deep Clean Treatment Formula (20% thicker).
More Silky Lather. More Hard-Working Essential Oils.
Engineered to deep-treat and revitalize hair & scalp.
Note: Best used as a treatment shampoo for problematic scalps, or as deep-intensive clarifying treatment. Use before or between henna applications.
Deep-cleans amazingly well: Scalp, Follicles, and Hair will squeak.
*Always follow with your favorite natural conditioner to reset hair pH.
Hey!—Try as your Pre-Color Application Shampoo.
Designed for our products. Engineered to prep hair properly.
Ayurvedic Fruit Powers: Shikakai is chock-full of natural detergents, botanical fruit acids, and nourishing agents. The saponin detergents (natural foaming agents) lather gently and cleanse mildly—prolonging life of henna pigments. And the natural fruit acids safely detox the follicles and scalp; they reset normal hair pH and deter dandruff. And, the fruit contains high levels of glucose and vitamins to deeply nourish the hair and scalp.
Super Gentle & Safe for Sensitive Skin or Scalp: The low-lather environment maintains all essential hair and scalp oils—reduces the need for conditioners, while relaxing frays and smoothing split-ends. The gentle nourishing environment prevents and heals scalp irritation and dandruff. Best used during initial week after applying color. Can be used daily. Won’t strip pigments.
• deep-nourishing weekly/monthly treatment
• low-lather daily shampoo (low pH keeps hair/scalp healthy)
• ideal for gentle detox and nourishment—maintains proper pH balance
• best used during initial week after applying color—won’t strip pigments
• ideal for people with sensitive scalps or regular dandruff concerns
• use one packet for shoulder-length hair (two plus for longer hair).
• mix with water to make an applicable paste.
• massage well into hair and scalp.
• allow to stand covered with plastic cap for one hour.
• rinse clean with warm water.
*This product contains NO coloring pigments
• use one tbsp per use (two tbsp+ on hair past shoulders).
• with hands, mix powder and warm water into an applicable paste.
• massage well into hair and scalp—work a mild lather.
*With its low pH, zero sulfate content, and minimal lather, it can gently clean the hair and scalp in a unique way. Your hair detangles while rinsing clean; leaves your hair soft and manageable.
This bundle provides you with the best products to control the complete experience. Get the Safe, Organic, All Natural, Expected Results—that you want.
Step 1) Hair Treatment: Deep-Clean, Detox, Nourish, & Prepare.
• Deep-cleans & detoxes the hair & scalp. Removes old residue & chemicals.
• Botanical nutrients smooth out hair cuticles to allow max henna absorption.
• No pigment, yet applies just like henna—consider it practice before you color.
*Stays active for days after rinsing. Wait one week* before applying color.
Step 2) Organic Clarifying Shampoo: Lather Up & Wash Well.
• Wash hair twice with our organic, deep-cleaning, sudsy shampoo before coloring.
• Flash-lathers and gets down to the scalp. Lifts away all unwanted dirt & oil.
• Minty essential oils chill, clean, and flex the follicles—your hair is ready for color.
Step 3) Henna Hair Dye: It’s Color Time. Get Down To Business.
• Apply your favorite color. Wait set time. Rinse.
• Hey! Two packs included. Save for next application, or use for root touch-ups.
And use remaining shampoo for your initial post-color wash.
*Why a week? Hard-working botanicals will remain on your hair for a few days.
Coloring too soon may impede best color absorption. Best to wait one week.
THIS STARTER BUNDLE INCLUDES:
• Easy to follow starter instructions.
• ONE hair treatment (Hair Treatment Henna).
• ONE organic trial-size shampoo (Safe-Clean Minty Mix™).
• TWO henna-based hair colors of your choice (any combination).
FOUR Awesome Products for ONE low price.
PLUS! THREE Cap & Glove Sets—Everything Included.
A Complete 100% Natural System: Prep. Wash. Color. Preserve.
Products Sold Individually: $33.92
YOUR BUNDLE PRICE: $28.98 (15% OFF)
PLUS flat rate shipping only $5! (cheaper than driving to the store)
Here’s How To Order:
1) Pick any 2 colors from the drop-downs to the right.
2) Then click “ADD TO CART”
*the Treatment & Shampoo will ship with the bundle.
Blondes want to use henna-based dyes too—many love their natural color and don’t want an extreme change. So what’s a golden-haired gal to do?
Try Ginger Blonde: Awaken your feisty ginger-locks.
From hard water to daily pollution to styling products, blonde hair needs a boost to get back its luster and unique hue. This subtle transition warms up cool blondes (blue/green undertones) a couple notches to a golden-ginger blush, while adding all the nourishing benefits of a traditional henna-herbal treatment.
The final color is a dazzling, gingery, strawberry blonde.
Vibrant warm color-booster to all blondes. Subtle warmth to light brunettes.
*mixes well with Pure Henna too.
NOTE: This color will not show on darker hair colors.
It will not lighten dark hair—zero harsh bleaching agents.
Blonde to very light brown hair will achieve best results.
Safe to apply over previously bleached or lightened hair (always strand test prior).
Want a rocking brown with a blast of warm vibrant kisses? A chocolatey-chestnut? Try our Auburn Hair Dye. It’s a smashing blend of Pure Henna and Medium Brown. Perfectly fused to cast a russet glow over the medium brown foundation.
Our Select Harvest™ Henna makes a great base for this color, while indigo and added herbs taper back the deepest red and leave a warm, auburn finish. Your hair will dance between earthy brown and vivid ginger. This color is a lighter cousin to Mahogany and a couple shades deeper than Light Brown.
Wine red is the darkest red in our collection: even a shade or two darker than straight henna, few to no brown undertones, it’s pure deep red. Similar to red wine or a maraschino cherry. A deep intense color (and one of our best sellers).
The henna binds right to the hair shaft, and becomes one with your natural color and highlights. Then the added herbs and natural treatments combine to darken down the shade by a couple notches and bring it to a dark passionate wine red. It’s very bold & super lovely.